GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
0n 10 Feb 2021, Ministry of Defense Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite education, experience, quota and age, to fill the (BPS-9) to (BPS-19) Following posts.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
1. Candidate must possess educational qualifications and must be within age limits mentioned in the advertisement with effect from the
Closing date of receipt of applications i.e 17 FEBRUARY 2021.
2. The maximum age limit may be relaxed to the extent as mentioned below however, where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation
Under more than one category, he/she shall be allowed age relaxation only in one category:-
(a) By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the
Tribal Areas, AJ&K and Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan).
(b} By3 years in case of candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Baluchistan for posts in BS-15 and below.
(c) By 10 years (up to the age of 55 years) in case of government servants who have completed 2 years continuous government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
(d) In case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, by 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
(e) By5 years in case of widows / widowers, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
(f) By 10 years in case of disable persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
Persons with disabilities can apply for all posts however, they are encouraged to apply against posts at Ser No. 1 to 8, 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18.
4, Negative marking will apply in Screening Test @ 0.25 mark per for each wrong answer.
5 No TA/DA will he admissible to candidates for appearing in test / interviews
1. ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS and online application fee deposit slips are available on website: www.recruitments.com.pk Hard copy submission of Application Forms is “Not Required”.
2. Application fee payable by candidate is Rs. 1200/- for Posts in BS-18 to BS-19, Rs. 1000/- for Posts in BS-17 and Rs. 600/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16, in country wide branches of Askari Bank Limited in routine bank days / timings. However. Fee Deposit Slips will be generated through website till 1400 Hours of Last Date to Apply. TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE / RUSH, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED FOR EARLY SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEE. Deposited Fee is non-refundable / non-transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post. In-Eligible candidates will not be allowed to appear in test(s).
3. By paying single fee, a candidate may apply for any group of posts at Sr # 10, 11,12 OR Sr # 14, 15, 16 OR Sr # 17, 18 OR Sr # 19, 20, 24 OR Sr # 27, 28 subject to eligibility. To Apply for more posts/group of posts, separate fee will be payable DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to Disability Certificates.
4. Test/result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal/courier services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO visit website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on alternate/daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests/results intimations.
5. Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents (whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is sole responsibility of candidates. All these aspects are part of eligibility determination and reflect upon seriousness and competence of candidates.
6. For any query. contact Phone No. 051-8905000 of MoD from Monday to Friday (9 AM to 5 PM)
LAST DATE TO APPLY : 17 FEBRUARY 2021
|Govt Job Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Apply Online Sub Inspectors, Clerks & Others Latest|
This page of our website is for Join Pak Army as Soldier 2021. Interested candidates…
Visit this page of our website to get Pak Army latest jobs in Ministry…
Jobs for women in FC KPK All candidates who meet the criteria set by the…
Join the Pakistan Army ملٹری کالج آف انجینئرنگ رسالپور میں 2021 کی تازہ ترین پوسٹوں…